網頁

❀Year and a Half anniversary♥

4 OCT 2011
Today is he and i Year and a Half anniversary..
In the day,we just only went to the Jusco,Selantan watch movie..
it's because no place to go and we go by bus,and d't want goes too far..
this is our new pic love euu >3<.
before watched movie..
he haven have his lunch,
so that i ask he to go MC donald eat some to fill his belly^^

5.30
it's time to admission to the cinema..
we watched the new movie..
“ The Sorcerer and The White Snake 白蛇传说"
it's so touching and good to see...damn nice!!

after that..
i though to eat at Jusco,but he because something about me ,
he was unhappy =(
not metter,
than back home by bus..
when in the bus,he was already not felt unhappy ..><

furthermore,we are reach mine house ..
and waited half an hour my brother was fetch us to eat..

after tat,we bck home and waiter until 10.30..
we go Ampang 九皇爷with evonne , brother, sister, mostique(man zai) ..
thr got pasar malamat thr,and my friend (kar yan)are working(sale shoe)in the pasar malam..
we at the above 45 minute thn next round to "Dolphin” ,
we go thr yam cha until 2.00 ..2.30 reach home and sleep lurr...
next day i wanted to taked my car test..

5 OCT 2011
i 6.45 wanted woke up,but i was waking up@.@
too tired cause yesterday so late back home-.-

Lady  Luck was on my eyes..
my hubby called me,thn i just woke up..thx my baby >3<
i faster prepared and go outside to waited my uncle..
felt so nervous>~<

8.30++reach Hulu Langat,i still wanted waited until 10.30><
so unluckly ,i failed my parking lolx...T.T
isshittt~!!
i felt wanna cried ...wuwuwu~

next time i willl passsss~!!!!!!!  hng~!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言